If you stepping towards the wireless security camera system, then Netgear Arlo Pro is one of the best security cameras to consider. Arlo Pro cameras are fully wireless and have to abilities to keep an eye in all-around the surrounding in all weather. With several new features like Arlo app night vision, live streaming, and HD video recording make the security level quite high. Arlo Pro cameras come with the rechargeable batteries that make it best from other wireless cameras.
Arlo Pro have both speakers & microphone. It allows you to record both audio & video and trigger alert notes by sound. Recorded videos are sent to the cloud storage and even you save it in your local USB drive. If you are having these security cameras but you are having difficulty in Arlo Setup and configuration, then this blog will guide you to set up your Arlo Pro system via Arlo app, just in few minutes.
Setup your Arlo pro system with the following steps:
- Firstly set up your Arlo base station.
- Register for yourself from Arlo app.
- Sync and setup your Arlo cameras.
- Placement of Arlo cameras.
Set Up Your Arlo Pro Base Station
- Connect your Arlo pro base station with your home router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Now try to connect the AC power adapter on an electric power outlet and turn it power ON.
- Both the power and the Internet LED will start blinking. So here your base station is ready to use.
Arlo Account Registration
- First of all download and install the Arlo app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Once downloaded, launch the Arlo application and go for Arlo pro login. If you are an old user.
- If new user, Tap on the “New System Setup” and complete the required Arlo camera login fields and tap on the Continue button.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Arlo base station’s serial number and your current time zone.
- Select a service plan. So here you are done with Arlo account setup.
Sync & Setup Arlo cameras
- Setup the Arlo Pro Camera
- Slide the battery lid and lift it up to open the battery cabinet.
- Take four rechargeable batteries. Insert two batteries near the back of your Arlo camera.
- Insert the rest two batteries near the hinged compartment and battery door. Your Arlo camera is ready to move toward the sync process.
- Sync your Arlo Pro Camera
- Bring your Arlo Pro within the 1-3 feet near to base station.
- Press and release the sync button and wait till the sync LED present on the base station emit into the green.
- Repeat for each Arlo pro camera.
Arlo Pro Camera Placement
The Arlo Pro camera placement allows you to see what you want to see through the camera. It is mandatory to keep some distance while positioning your Arlo pro camera.
Maximum Far: You can place your Netgear Arlo Pro Camera at a maximum distance of 90 meters from the base station.
Minimum Close: You need to place Arlo Pro Camera at least 10 feet away from the base station and there must be at least six and a half feet distance between each Arlo Camera.
Minimum Height from Ground: Place your Arlo Pro camera minimum 2 meters above from the floor level.
Now your Arlo Pro security camera system is ready to use. If still somehow, you are facing some issue regarding the setup of Netgear Arlo camera. Feel free to share with us through comments. Our highly experienced and talented technical advisors are always here to assist you well for Arlo camera.